|The Metropolitan Museum of Art – Educator Resources
|The Metropolitan Museum of Art
|Age Range: 6-18 (Grades 1-12, with parental supervision). The Metropolitan Museum of Art is the largest art museum in the United States. You'll find valuable educational resources here to expand your art studies.
|When you arrive at the site, you'll see Lesson Plans separated by elementary, middle and high school students including:
Lesson plans follow the same basic format:
- Ancient Animals at Work
- Armor—Function and Design
- Architecture and the Natural World
- The Battle of David and Goliath
- Bravery Stands Tall
- Point of View in Print and Paint
- Aeneas, Art, and Storytelling
- The Art of Industry
- Composing a Landscape
- The Power behind the Throne
- And so much more!
These lesson plans help expand your understanding and enjoyment of art in all its forms.
- Image of featured work of art along with related information
- National Standards
- Questions for Viewing
- Related Object which includes links to those items in the online exhibits
|ClickSchooling ©Copyright 2021, All Rights Reserved, ClickSchooling
|Click here to navigate to web site