|Using the links in the upper menu bar or on the home page, visitors can choose from:
Whether your student is a beginner or more advanced in learning Spanish, this website provides a lot of great tools for study and practice of the language.
- Spanish Lessons – Currently there are 47 lessons covering from the basics such as the alphabet and verb conjugation to pronouns, grammar, and more. Along with the textural and sometimes audio features of the lessons, some also include a slide show presentation, infographics, and/or "At a Glance" tabs to further the students' understanding. There are also "Notes" located on the right-hand side of the screen with additional helpful information.
- Spanish Vocabulary – a comprehensive selection of vocabulary lists and digital flash cards for practice and study. The list can be printed out and includes the part of speech, Spanish and English translations.
- Spanish Verb Conjugator – This is a great tool for conjugating any infinitive verb. Enter the infinitive into the tool, select "Go" and see all forms of the verb conjugation.
- ¡Practiquemos! – Practice verb conjugation with this tool. After selecting this tool, use the dropdown menus to choose the type of verbs you want to practice, the region (Spain or Latin America), and skill level. When the practice page opens, type in the correct answer and hit enter. If your answer is incorrect a pop-up will appear with the correct answer. The student can also select to see what verbs are being used in the exercise.
- Spanish Resources – Find a great selection of tools for further study of Spain, Latin America, and the language. Included are printable resources such as charts, maps, games, posters and more as well as interactive demonstrations, research tools, and links to other Spanish learning websites.