|Science Sparks – Christmas Science
|Age Range: 5-13 (Grades K-8, with parental supervision). We’ve recently reviewed other parts of this website but we thought with the season upon us it would be appropriate to spotlight these 20 Christmas-themed science experiments.
|You’ll find experiments for the kitchen, the playroom and even outside. These are fun and there is something here that everyone will enjoy!
In the kitchen enjoy these:
In the playroom try:
- Make some spiced apple cider and explore filtering at the same time.
- Make lovely mint-flavored chocolate leaves and learn about changes of state.
- Create fizzing Christmas trees or gingerbread men.
- a Christmas themed magnet or marble maze.
- How about making jumping snowmen or Christmas trees using static electricity?
- Designing some symmetrical Christmas trees.
- Making a Christmas-themed Optical Illusion.
There is much more here including activities for younger children. Bookmark this page and use it throughout the holiday season.
- Create wonderful ice ornaments.
- Work out how tall your Christmas tree is without measuring it.
|ClickSchooling ©Copyright 2021, All Rights Reserved, ClickSchooling
|Click here to navigate to web site