|When you get to the site simply click on a grade level and begin practicing math strands or scroll down to see what each grade level includes:
Once you select a grade level and category, choose the math strand you want to practice. A new page opens with the equation displayed. Type in the answer and if your answer is correct, you move on to the next equation. If it's incorrect, the correct answer is provided and then you can try again with a new equation.
- Grade K: Numbers, Split numbers, Counting on the bus, Addition, Subtraction, and more
- Grade 1: Multiplication, Telling Time, Money, and more
- Grade 2: Division and more
- Grade 3: Fractions, Measures, Decimal numbers, and more
- Grade 4: Percentages, Graphs, and more
- Grade 5: Calculator and more
- Grade 6: Miscellaneous and more
Younger children and non-readers may need adult supervision and assistance. You’ll also find a link to Times Tables practice (from 1-12) under the Math dropdown on the top menu.