|Age Range: 11 -18 (Grades 6-12, children with parental supervision). This website offers free literature guides to help students analyze novels and plays.
|LitCharts are similar to SparkNotes and CliffsNotes except the summary and analysis sections are side-by-side, making them easier to use and they are created by the original editors of SparkNotes. They are shorter than conventional guides, but havenít sacrificed detail for brevity.
These literature guides provide students with everything needed to better understand what they read, ace any tests and quizzes, and write analysis papers.
When you get to the site youíll see a menu of literature titles that includes:
You can view the guides online for free by clicking a title. A new page opens with the complete literature guide that includes:
- Animal Farm by George Orwell
- Brave New World by Aldous Huxley
- The Catcher In the Rye by J.D. Salinger
- The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Hamlet by Shakespeare
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
- Lord of the Flies by William Golding
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
- To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
You can also download the PDF of each one for free to view or print offline.
- Plot Summary
- Detailed Summary and Analysis
- Theme Wheel
|ClickSchooling ©Copyright 2020, All Rights Reserved, ClickSchooling
|Click here to navigate to web site