|Using the menu, navigate to the different topics to explore which include:
- Introducing Antarctica - Imagining Antarctica; What, where, why?
- Oceans, Atmosphere, Landscape - A changing climate; glaciation; ice, land and sea; atmosphere, weather and climate
- Ecosystems and Foodwebs - Beneath the waves; Ecosystems
- Science and Exploration - Journey South; Living in Antarctica Today; Pole to Pole; and more
- Tourism - Destination Antarctica
- Challenges - Antarctica Under Pressure; Sustainability; What future for Antarctica?
Each section has links on the right side for more info and teacher helps.
This is an excellent resource for your geography studies about the continent of Antarctica.