|All of the lessons are downloadable so you can use these anywhere. Lessons can include booklets, posters, games, PowerPoint slideshows, and project ideas.
Choose from the following:
When you arrive at your destination, simply find your desired lessons, click the link, download, and save the file to your computer. Then, when you are ready to use the activities, just print out what you need and away you go. While these lessons appear to be for upper elementary and middle school, they certainly can be modified for younger or older students.
- The ABCs of Art - The Elements & Principles of Design made simple
- Keys to Success - Say aloud poems to learn values: respect, kindness...
- A Mindful of Art - Simple games to learn art terms & examine art works
- My Materials & Me - Fun cartoon posters on care of art materials & tools
- Fiber Art - (Still under construction)---
- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - A few fun cartoon posters to teach recycling
- Terrific, Tactile, Texture - A few lessons on combining texture with drawing
- Collage & Mixed Media - Booklets, lessons & slide shows
- Crafts & Construction - A few lessons
- I Can't Draw...Until I Practice! - Many step by step booklets. Drawing from life is best.
- Getting Wired - Simple, basic wire sculpture techniques & lessons
- Clay Creations - Booklet, lessons & examples to work with clay
- Printmaking - A few simple lessons
- Painting - A few simple lessons
- Sculpture - Booklets on general technique and 1 lesson